Lifestyle Resort Danang
Nestled on the stunning Bac My An beach, Lifestyle Resort Da Nang is a treasure trove of fun activities and facilities, perfect for family holidays in Vietnam. The resort offers a range of activities for guests, from biking to water sport sports. Additionally the tour desk at the hotel can also help arrange for cultural tours to nearby cities such as Hoi An and Hue.
The design of hotel rooms and amenities, the quality of our food, the ambience of bar and restaurant and the dedicated service of wonderful resort staff have all been carefully considered to immerse guests in luxury and seclusion during their stay in Vietnam.
Lifestyle Resort Da Nang is located 3km from Da Nang itself, a city situated halfway between the capital, Hanoi and the thriving economic centre of Ho Chi Minh City. This unique positioning on the coast of Vietnam has fostered rapid economic development in Da Nang, which now boasts a vibrant infrastructure of luxury restaurants, entertainment venues, nightlife and shopping.
Lifestyle Resort Danang offers 187 guestrooms.
* Superior Rooms: Beautifully landscaped grounds & gardens of the resort.
* Deluxe Rooms: Offer either garden views or sea views across the resort.
* Junior Suites: Have a king size bed and are adorned with an executive writing desk and a grand Jacuzzi bath.
* Executive Suites: Feature a king-size bed, a separate lounge room with an executive writing desk, a grand Jacuzzi bath and a large balcony for al fresco dining whilst enjoying the beautiful coast of Vietnam.
* Grand Suites: Include a King-sized bed and an over-size dining balcony. The large combined lounge/dining-room area seats up to six guests and features a self-contained kitchenette.
* Penthouse Suites: Come with a King-size bed a large combined lounge/dining-room with seating for up to six guests and a self-contained kitchenette, Jacuzzi tub and large balcony for al fresco dining whilst enjoying the beautiful coast of Vietnam
* Villas: located in a Bali style village area of the resort and feature both shared and private landscaped gardens. All our villas have an outdoor combined lounge/dining area and a large Bali style outdoor shower with oversized natural stone bath.
The only exclusive two bedroom villa in our resort has a large separate lounge/dining room directly overlooking the beach as well as a large en-suite bathroom, Jacuzzi and double vanity. In addition to this, there is a separate bathroom with shower in the second bedroom. (91 sq m & 122 sq m)
At Lifestyle Resort Da Nang the full display kitchen at stunning Senses Restaurant uses only the freshest local ingredients, creating a fusion of East meets West in gourmet cuisine.
This unique blend characterizes hotel’s signature style, reflecting the best in Vietnamese fine dining cuisine and celebrating Central Vietnam that has become the epicenter for great dishes like Mi Quang, Bun Bo Hue and other delicious gastronomic delights.
Enjoy watching the world go by in luxury Lifestyle resort with an evening cocktail or mid-day cappuccino at Lobby Bar which offers spectacular views of majestic infinity pools and the beach and emerald sea beyond.
Enhance your Lifestyle Resort Da Nang Resort experience and rejuvenate your personal wellbeing at exquisite Nang Spa. After a demanding day of business, sightseeing or beach activities you can treat yourself to one of the extensive spa therapies performed by highly skilled therapists.
During your stay at Lifestyle Resort Da Nang, you can take a powerful SeeDoo water craft out for a spin grab a golf or a tennis lesson with one of hotel pros, or take a traditional Vietnamese cuisine cooking lesson whilst your kids enjoy the latest games and movies in hotel media centre.
Lifestyle Resort Da Nang Butterfly Garden is the largest free flying garden for butterflies in Vietnam. It was designed and built specifically to showcase the life cycle and free flight of tropical butterflies and moths. The 9,000 sq ft enclosure is a riot of tropical colour, aroma's and personalities. Stars of the show are the butterflies themselves - 3000 of them fluttering amongst the flora!
Experience this living, breathing visual feast and enjoy a voyage of discovery, into the life of the inhabitants and the tropical habitat.